- Make genuine friends in an environment totally controlled by you.
- Ask for support, chat, share ideas, look for inspiration, or simply have a rant or a laugh when the urge strikes. You can even do so in complete privacy with our private messaging service.
- Enjoy regular online coffee mornites. They are a great, fun way to get to know other members if you're a bit shy.
- Belong to a supportive group who are a great resource of life experience and knowledge on a diverse range of topics.
- Meet other group leaders. If you're thinking of starting a group, chat to others who are doing the same around the world.
Supportive friends help you to live longer, healthier, happier lives, which is why we've put friendship and support at the heart of Stitchlinks.
Loneliness and isolation can have devastating effects on health and quality of life, but you don't have to be ill to feel lonely. Change of workplace, new motherhood or highrise living can all contribute, while busy, inner cities can feel the loneliest places on earth.
If you're ill or elderly a single doorstep can isolate you from the world. Perhaps you feel no-one 'understands'? Maybe your social confidence is low because you don't get the opportunity to meet new people?
Discover you're not alone with friends who understand and care here at Stitchlinks. Don't worry you'll already have lots in common.
Visit our Forum
Follow Betsan's Blog
Follow us on Twitter